- Bring your banner to the rallies/marches on September 1st; notify your database of people in each appropriate town in New Zealand.
- You may arrange for somebody from your organisation who you would like to speak at the end of the march.
- Have a stall at the end of the march, to network with the other groups and the people present.
- We recommend that organisers wear orange safety jackets so we can identify each other.
- Create an extra event or events to take place between Sept 2nd and 11th – details will be placed on this web site.
What’s in it for us all?
- We are informing this government that they need to listen to the people, and not just at election time!
- We are sending the corporations a message that we will not tolerate greed and undue control over our freedom and sovereignty.
- This initiative will encourage a whole new level of conversation in New Zealand around stopping the encroachment on our freedoms by stealth.